EUSOBI - European Society of Breast Imaging
March 02-03, 2015 | Vienna, Austria
Detailed information on the upcoming DBT course will be provided soon!
IDoR 2014 - International Day of Radiology
November 08, 2014
Let’s celebrate together!
This year, on November 8, the European Society of Radiology (ESR), the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) and the American College of Radiology (ACR) will celebrate the third International Day of Radiology (IDoR 2014), along with radiological societies the world over. This follows the successful International Days of Radiology in 2012 and 2013, which were held with the aim of building greater awareness of the value that radiology contributes to safe patient care, and improving understanding of the vital role radiologists play in the healthcare continuum.
This time the day is dedicated to brain imaging and radiology’s important role in combating brain diseases.
For more information, please visit the IDoR 2014 website.
EUSOBI Membership 2014
|PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR EUSOBI MEMBERSHIP 2014|
Your benefits as a member:
- Representation of breast imaging on a European level
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Reduced registration fees for the Breast MRI Training Course
- Membership certificate
- European Diploma in Breast Imaging (EDBI)
- ESOR exchange programme for fellowships
- ESOR visiting scholarship programme
- Reduced subscription fee to the medical journal Breast Care
- EUSOBI newsletter