EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis 2016
Feb. 29 - Mar. 01, 2016
- Course Objectives
- DFP Accrediation/Certificate of Attendance
- Course Programme
- Course Venue
- Course Limit
From February 29 to March 01, 2016, the EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course took place in Vienna, Austria. 100 participants from all over the world attended the two-day course, which was intended to give an overview of currently available tomosynthesis systems. 27 experts in tomosynthesis have presented results of different ongoing clinical trials and offered training in tomosynthesis interpretation.
We would like to express our gratitude to you, having contributed to this workshop and therefore helped to make the EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course a big success.
With kind regards,
Prof. Dr. Thomas Helbich
Prof. Dr. Per Skaane
Directors of the EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course
- To describe different tomosynthesis systems which are currently available.
- To understand the potential of tomosynthesis in patient management, in the diagnosis of breast cancer and to describe the impact on tomosynthesis in mammography screening.
- To describe strategies for systematic reviews of tomosynthesis imaging data sets.
- To describe approaches for the evaluation of masses, calcifications, asymmetric densities and architectural distrotions seen on tomosynthesis imaging.
- To offer training in tomosynthesis interpretation with case-based review at high quality workstations, by comparing mammography and tomosynthesis imaging data sets.
DFP Accreditation/Certificate of Attendance
The Austrian Medical Chamber has granted 19 DFP (Diplom-Fortbildungs-Programm) credits for participation in the EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course 2016.
Your certificate of attendance is available in your EUSOBI MyUserArea.
The EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course 2016 is kindly supported by:
Hilton Vienna Hotel
Am Stadtpark 1
phone +43 1 717000
The EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course is limited to a maximum of 120 participants. Kindly note, EUSOBI is not offering any waiting lists and places are offered upon "first-come, first-served basis". Unpaid registrations or registrations in progress (bank transfer in progress) may not be considered as finalised and places will be given to other interested participants after two weeks.
In case of cancellation more than 30 days prior to the course, 75% of the already paid registration fee will be refunded after the EUSOBI Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course 2016. A cancellation less than 30 days prior to the course will not result in a refund. Name changes are not possible and will be treated like the cancellation of the registration and a new registration of the other participant.