MEMBERSHIP - Information
Active members are radiologists involved in practice, teaching or research within the field of breast imaging active in Europe.
Associate members are all qualified professionals other than radiologists and/or not active in Europe who want to support the society.
Corporate members are representatives of companies and organisations involved in mammography, breast imaging or general medical research.
Junior Member / EUSOBI Young Club* (EYC)
Junior members shall be medical or PhD students, residents, young radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians or radiation therapists until the age of 40 (incl. the age of 40) with an interest in research in breast imaging to benefit from a reduced fee for membership.
For application please send an email to email@example.com
|Junior Member (EYC):
- Representation of breast imaging on a European level
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Reduced registration fees for all educational activities of EUSOBI (MRI Training Course, DBT Course, LRCB Screening Course)
- Membership certificate
- European Diploma in Breast Imagig (EDBI)
- EUSOBI Young Club (for Junior Members)
- ESOR exchange programme for fellowships
- ESOR visiting scholarships programme
- Reduced subscription fee to the medical journal Breast Care
- EUSOBI newsletter
To benefit from a membership with the EUSOBI kindly enter the MyUserArea and complete your membership application.
When filling out the membership application, please make sure that you enter your correct contact details.
The Membership fee can either be paid by credit card (Master Card or Visa) or via bank transfer.
Your EUSOBI membership is valid from the date we receive your payment until the end of the relevant calendar year.
(Please note that an EUSOBI membership is not transferable.)
If you already are a EUSOBI Member, please proceed to the EUSOBI MyUserArea and login with your username and password. In order to pay the Membership for the upcoming year, please click on MyMembership.
You can select wether you prefer to pay the EUSOBI Membership Fee via credit card (Master Card or Visa) or via Bank Transfer. After your payment is received at the EUSOBI bank account, your confirmation of payment is available for download in the EUSOBI MyUserArea.
NEW secured login to the EUSOBI MyUserArea
EUSOBI is happy to announce a more secure login to the EUSOBI MyUserArea. Please find here some assisting guidelines to login for the first time:
- Please use the following link >> EUSOBI MyUserArea <<
- Please click on the button “Obtain or reset my login data”
- A new window pops up, where you can search for your account by entering your Lastname and Firstname
- Your account will be visible now. By clicking the button “Send reset link by email” an email will be send to the email address stored in our system
- Kindly open the email and click on the link provided. In a new window you are asked to choose your personal username and password
- To renew your membership for 2017, please use the button “MyMembership” and complete the requested data
Breast Care Multidisciplinary Journal for Research, Diagnosis and Therapy
Reduced Journal Subscription for EUSOBI members
The EUSOBI is delighted to present to all members reduced fees to the medical journal "Breast Care Multidisciplinary Journal for Research, Diagnosis and Therapy". Members are being granted a 50% discount for their order. The Journal is available in print, online or in a combined version (print&online).
||€ 93.00 +p&h|
|Print+Online||€ 118.00 +p&h