EUSOBI Member Renewals/Applications in 2021
Our members are radiologists engaged in practice, teaching or research in and outside of Europe.
Active members are radiologists involved in practice, teaching or research within the field of breast imaging active in Europe.
Associate members are all qualified professionals who do not fulfil individual or all requirements for active membership.
Corporate members are representatives of companies and organisations involved in mammography, breast imaging or general medical research.
Junior Member (EYC Member)
Junior members shall be medical or PhD students, residents, young radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians or radiation therapists until the age of 40 (incl. the age of 40) with an interest in research in breast imaging to benefit from a reduced fee for membership.
Senior members shall be former active members, who wish to maintain their membership after retiring (proof of retirement is required).
|Active Member||EUR 60.00|
|Associate Member||EUR 60.00|
|Corporate Member||EUR 60.00|
|Junior Member (EYC)||EUR 30.00|
|Senior Member||EUR 30.00|
- Representation of breast imaging on a European level
- Reduced registration fees for the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Reduced registration fees for all educational activities of EUSOBI (MRI Training Course, Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Course, Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound, LRCB Screening Course)
- Free registration for live webinars
- Membership certificate
- European Diploma in Breast Imagig (EDBI)
- EUSOBI Young Club (for Junior Members)
- ESOR exchange programme for fellowships
- ESOR visiting scholarships programme
- EUSOBI newsletter
- Reduced subscription fee to the medical journal Breast Care
Reduced Journal Subscription for EUSOBI members
The EUSOBI is delighted to present to all members reduced fees to the medical journal ‘Breast Care Multidisciplinary Journal for Research, Diagnosis and Therapy’. Members are being granted a 50% discount for their order. The journal is available in print, online or in a combined version (print&online).
Print > EUR 93.00 +p&h
Online > EUR 93.00
Print+Online > EUR 118.00 +p&h
In order to subscribe to the journal, please fill out the subscription form and directly return it to the publisher.
Order a free complimentary copy via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the reference line, please quote: Sample copy Breast Care, EUSOBI.
Young Club (EYC)
EUSOBI Young Club (EYC) is a working group of Medical or PhD students, residents, young radiologists, nuclear medicine physicians or radiation therapists until the age of 40 (incl. the age of 40) with an interest in breast imaging.
The EYC aims to create connections and foster collaborations between young specialists and researchers with an interest in breast imaging, by providing an international communication platform to share experiences, exchange ideas and knowledge, and opportunities for social interaction. The Young Club is actively involved in the organisation of courses that address educational and research topics in breast imaging, as well as professional issues that young breast radiologists may encounter in Europe (and all over the world). The EYC Committee works actively with the EUSOBI Executive Board and other Committees to promote the active participation and involvement of young breast imaging specialists in the society and breast imaging community.
- If you want to meet new young radiologists (and experts) to discuss your work and research;
- If you want to receive updates on our upcoming activities and be the first to enroll in our courses and social activities;
- If you want to help us shaping the future of breast imaging and want to become an active part of our committee.
To be an active member of the EUSOBI Young Club, a membership with EUSOBI is required.
To benefit from a membership with EUSOBI kindly complete the membership application online:
When filling out the membership application, please make sure that you enter your correct contact details.
The membership fee can be paid by credit card (Mastercard or Visa). In case of a problem with credit card payment, please contact email@example.com.
Your EUSOBI membership is valid from the date we receive your payment until the end of the current calendar year.
(Please note that the EUSOBI membership is not transferable.)
If you already are a EUSOBI Member, please proceed to the EUSOBI MyUserArea and login with your email address and password. In order to pay the Membership for the upcoming year, please click on Renew your subscription.
You can pay the EUSOBI Membership Fee by credit card (Mastercard or Visa). If your payment was successful, your confirmation of payment and membership certificate are available for download in your EUSOBI MyUserArea > Documents.
NEW MEMBERSHIP PORTAL since September 2020
Please find here some assisting guidelines to login for the first time:
• Please use the following link >> EUSOBI MyUserArea <<
• Click the link ‘Reset password?’
• You need to enter your email address and click the button below ‘Send Password Reset Link’
• An email will be send to your email address.
• Kindly open the email and click the ‘Reset Password’ button. In a new window you are asked to choose your personal password and reconfirm the same.
• To renew your membership for 2020, please use the button ‘Renew your subscription’ and complete the requested data
We are happy to see that the breast radiology community is getting bigger every year: