EUSOBI Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound Course
From February 26-27, 2018, the EUSOBI Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound Course took place in Vienna, Austria. The successful course was kindly supported by our industry partners.
Over the course of 2 days, European experts in breast ultrasound:
- provided up-to-date reviews on the use of breast ultrasound to detect, differentiate and stage benign and malignant breast lesions;
- emphasised the basic principles of interpreting and reporting breast ultrasound examinations;
- delivered interactive case-based US-BI-RADS workshops;
- provided an extended, in-depth review of best practices in breast imaging with ultrasound;
- presented hot topics and emerging applications;
- utilised interactive teaching as well as problem-solving case presentation.
- employed workshops to allow hands-on experience of automated 3D Ultrasound, US-guided biopsy, lesion localization and minimal invasive therapy of breast lesions.
83 participants from all over the world attended the two-day course, which was intended to give hands-on experience of automated 3D Ultrasound, US-guided needle biopsy, lesion localisation and minimal invasive therapy of breast lesions.
We would like to express our gratitude to you, having contributed to this workshop and therefore helped to make the second edition of the EUSOBI Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound Course a big success.
In case you have missed this educational course, we hope you will take the opportunity to join us in the future, and look forward to meeting you!
Prof.Dr. Michael Fuchsjäger
Dr. Corinne Balleyguier
Dr. Eva M. Fallenberg
Directors of the EUSOBI Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound Course
Get the PDF version:
The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna
P: +43 1 311 88
Click here to view our industry sponsors of the EUSOBI Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound Course 2018.
The EUSOBI Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound Course 2018, Vienna, Austria, 26/02/2018-27/02/2018 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 13 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Please find below the breakdown of ECMEC®s per day:
February 26, 2018 – 6,00
February 27, 2018 – 7,00
The EUSOBI Diagnostic and Interventional Breast Ultrasound Course 2018 has been certified by the “Österreichische Gesellschaft für Ultraschall in der Medizin” (Austrian Ultrasound Society).
Date: February 27-28, 2017
Venue: Vienna, Austria
Click here to see the Course Programme