DEADLINE: Thursday, March 31, 2022
Online communication is a central aspect of our lives. All major societies and medical journals share their work and the most relevant research on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. This type of communication allows sharing of information with a larger number of specialists, and a much wider audience, facilitating the exchange of ideas which can be used to improve patients’ diagnosis and management.
The EUSOBI offers the opportunity to a member with an interest in new forms of communication to support and promote the educational and scientific work of the society by managing the presence of the society in the social networks. This will involve identifying important and relevant scientific literature for posting on the members website. The position also offers the opportunity to contribute to the writing of the EUSOBI guidelines. The position is for one year with option to renew for a further year with a maximum two year appointment. The expected working time will be of approximately four hours/week.
- Manage the social network presence of the society (regular update, supervision of the contents, initiatives to promote interaction)
- Ensure the high scientific quality of the online communication of the society
- Post relevant scientific publications on the EUSOBI website
- Assist with guideline development
The fellow will be required to:
- Post new original contents on the EUSOBI social network accounts at least 3 times per week
- Make sure to re-post interesting news from journals/other society at least 3 times per week
- Post and encourage people’s engagement during EUSOBI events (online and onsite events)
- Keep track on the activities and interactions of the society on social media
- Identify important breast publications relevant to members
- Contribute to guideline development
- Resident in radiology (in the last year of residency) or young radiologists (below 40 years old) with a specific interest and background in breast imaging
- Experience with all major social networks
- Some research experience is desirable but not essential
The fellow will work remotely, in constant collaboration with the EUSOBI Office and supervisors, including the EUSOBI President, the Chair of the EUSOBI Young Club Committee & a Guideline Development Officer.
The financial compensation for this fellowship consists of 4 hours payment per week, according to the standards of the home country of the fellow.
Your application should include a CV in English language and European format, as well as the completed APPLICATION FORM. Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2022!